Do you sleep at night knowing your information is protected?
Is your technology functioning or barely functional?
Are you prepared for a disaster or recovery situation?
Be proactive...don't wait for a disaster to engage a professional services firm.
You insure your car. Your home. Your family. Even the executives of the company. Why not insure your company's critical information? You cannot afford downtime. PSG will work with you to help safeguard your IT investment and the data that continues to grow your company.
PSG's IT professionals have the experience to help you understand where you are, where you need to be and how you're going to get there.
Whether you are developing from scratch or new builds to rebuilds, need consulting by our Subject Matter Experts, or staff support to your existing IT Services Team, PSG can help any size organization in developing or supporting their IT infrastructure.
PSG's accomplished consultants are experienced in the latest technology and are proficient in communicating on all professional levels within an organization. By truly listening to your needs and anticipating your expectations, we will help you identify what is needed for individual offices or your entire organization. Whether you require help desk support, system analysis, infrastructure design, application development or server configuration and deployment, PSG's experts will assess your needs and help implement a plan to meet current and future requirements.
System Analysis and Design
Understanding your company's needs and finding software and hardware solutions are essential to building efficiencies.
PSG's system analyst are available to enhance and/or improve your business processes. We will assist in evaluating your current system (server configuration, hardware, software, etc.), identify problem areas and provide solutions including:
• Assisting with identifying, evaluating and expediting procurement of computer-based systems and components.
• Developing deployment schedules to implement activities that insure the functionality of process, design, business and security related computer-based system issues.
• Coordinating deployment with your internal IT personnel.
• Developing operating procedures in the use, preventative and routine schedule maintenance and guidelines in support of daily system service.
• Providing any necessary training.
• Implementation of security policies through hardware and/or software.
• Document and records management
Companies require maintenance, management and operation of its IT infrastructure. Whether on premise or in co-located data centers, PSG's system engineers will research, identify and resolve technical problems while providing prompt, effective and responsive high quality technical support. Our specialists work directly with your IT professionals to locate technical problems with computer hardware and associated equipment, and recommend solutions while documenting, tracking and monitoring problems to ensure timely resolution.
Our experienced professionals provide:
• Hardware and Server Maintenance
• Network Configuration including Routing, Telecommunications, Mobile and Wireless Communication, and LAN/WAN
• Cloud Computing
• System Upgrades and Migrations
• Installation and Configuration of PC hardware including Printers and Wireless Networking
• Desktop/Station Set-up
• Software Training and Support
• On-site "Help Desk" Support
Even new, existing and seemingly efficient systems sometimes require enhancements or the creation of custom applications.
PSG's experts are experienced in developing databases, web-based system and mobile-based application customized to your business.